Tiva is the embodiment of subtle sophistication. The star of this creation is a 1.25 carat teal oval sapphire—the color is mesmerizingly deep with flecks of cerulean, emerald and navy blue. We love that her color changes depending on the lighting and what angle you're viewing her from. To enhance this unique sapphire, we fashioned the thinnest solitaire setting in 18k rose gold, with compass-style prongs. You can rest assured that your wedding band will sit flush with this timeless creation, allowing you to wear a single band or dainty diamond stacks. The price for this ring is $2160.
- Includes Complimentary Appraisal (Value: $4600)
- Natural 1.25 carat teal (blue-green) sapphire
- 18k rose gold
- Ships in 2-3 days (add'l 7 days for re-sizing)
- This piece can be custom ordered in different metals (email: email@example.com)
Please include your ring size in the "notes" section during check out. If you need help determining ring size, we're here for you. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Your first ring re-size is on us! If you're not quite sure about size, feel free to take an educated guess. If the sizing needs to be tweaked, you will have 1 year to take advantage of your complimentary re-size.
Our special order rings will take approximately 3-4 weeks for fabrication. This does not include shipping time.
Ready To Ship
Our ready-to-ship rings will take 2-3 business days for processing. If the ring is not in your size, please allow an additional 7 business days for re-sizing. This does not include shipping time.
* If you'd like your ring a bit sooner, send an email to sales@danawaldenbridal with your request. We're always willing to try and meet your special proposal date, if time permits.
We offer fully insured free shipping on all orders over $100. (Full shipping details here).
We offer 7 day returns on all of our rings & jewelry with some exceptions. (Click here for our complete return policy)