Aspen is part of a series of delicate sapphire engagement rings, each designed around an exquisite petite sapphire & with our signature 'ZIA' diamond band. Dana designed this series especially for clients that are seeking non-diamond engagement rings with uniquely hued sapphires, ultra thin bands, and delicate accents. Aspen's center stone- a 0.56 carat bi-color sapphire with vivid turquoise blue & sage green color zones- is what makes her truly special. Her silhouette was fashioned in yellow gold and paved with tiny diamonds, each set by hand in a mix of delicate bezels and prongs. Dana designed NSEW (north, south, east, west) compass prongs to center this radiant creation. Perfect for stacking with thin diamond bands, your wedding band will sit perfectly flush. One of a kind.
- Size 5.5 (can be resized)
- Ships in 2-3 days (add 7 days for resizing)
- Natural 0.56 bi color sapphire w/ blue & green color zones (ethically sourced)
- 0.10ctw natural round white diamonds (F-G, SI - conflict free)
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k yellow gold