Amina is part of a series of delicate sapphire engagement rings, each designed around an exquisite petite sapphire and with our signature 'ZIA' diamond band. Dana designed this series especially for clients seeking non-diamond engagement rings with uniquely hued sapphires, ultra thin bands, and delicate diamond accents. Amina's golden sapphire is what makes her truly special - with an 0.67 carat oval cut sapphire with vivid hues of honey & daffodil, she is as bright as the Tuscan sun. Amina's silhouette was fashioned in yellow gold and paved with tiny diamonds, each set by hand in a mix of delicate bezels and prongs. Dana designed NSEW (north, south, east, west) compass prongs to center this radiant creation. This piece is perfect for stacking with thin diamond bands, wedding bands will sit perfectly flush. One of a kind.
- Size 5.5 (can be resized)
- Ships in 2-3 days (add 7 days for resizing)
- Natural 0.67 oval cut yellow sapphire (ethically sourced)
- 0.10ctw natural round white diamonds (F-G, SI - conflict free)
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k yellow gold