Dana is known for creating some of the most exquisite classic three stone engagement rings - they are perfectly balanced, the angles are just right, and each basket is designed around the exact metrics of each unique gemstone. For the Tallulah, Dana decided to fabricate a modern three stone design with clean lines, minimal baskets, and a sleek band. The center stone is a beautifully cut 1 carat champagne diamond, with hues of cinnamon, amber, and sienna. At either side of this romantic diamond are sparkling baguette white diamonds, which transition that a delicate gold band. Tallulah was designed to be low-profile and comfortable on the hand, while still letting in ample light to allow your gems to sparkle.
- Size 6.5 (can be resized)
- Ships in 2-3 days (add 7 days for resizing)
- Natural 1 carat emerald cut champagne diamond (conflict free)
- Natural baguette white diamonds (F-G, SI)
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k rose gold
- Book an appointment to view this ring, or any Dana Walden design