Sapphire lovers rejoice! Penelope is a chic and sleek take on an oval solitaire engagement ring, with meticulously set micro-pavé sapphires adorning her band. The center stone is an ethical teal sapphire, handpicked by Rad herself. We love that her color changes depending on the lighting and what angle you're viewing her from. To enhance this unique sapphire, we fashioned a delicate band sprinkled with deep-blue sapphires throughout. Rest assured that your wedding band will sit flush with this unique handmade piece, allowing you to wear a single band or dainty diamond stacks. Penelope is ready to ship now! There is only 1 in stock.
For this ring, we recommend a custom, handmade wedding band with matching blue sapphires. Read more about ordering custom jewelry from Dana Walden here.
- Size 6.75 (can be resized; indicate desired size in NOTES at checkout)
- Ships in 2-3 days (allow 7 days for resizing)
- Natural 1.48ct teal sapphire (ethically-sourced gemstone)
- Small, natural round blue sapphires
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k white gold