Maiya is a magical, handmade engagement ring that sparkles with every turn. An exquisite 1-carat or 2-carat oval lab-grown diamond is at her heart, framed by a seamless halo of delicate micro-pavé. Her ethereal setting features nature-inspired flourishes and intricate etchings. Maiya was designed to sit ultra-low on the hand, allowing for comfort and ease of wear.
This version of Maiya features hand-selected lab-grown diamonds and eco-friendly fine metals, which means it is 100% ethical and has no new mining impact.
About Lab-Grown Diamonds
Lab-grown diamonds are chemically, physically, and optically identical to natural counterparts. In fact, lab-grown diamonds are graded and certified by gemologists using the very same methods and standards. Lab-grown diamonds are formed in a controlled setting over an expedited growth period and that creates a very special opportunity in terms of ethics and value for you, the client.
As always, Dana and Rad personally vet all of the gemstones used in every one of our handmade pieces, examining countless lab-grown diamonds and securing only the best for our collections. Not all lab-grown diamonds are created equal, but you can rest assured that our designers have done their due diligence to find you the best lab-grown diamonds on the market.
Each ring is custom tailored to fit the exact dimensions of its unique center diamond, and no two pieces will ever be exactly alike.
Please allow 3-6 weeks for fabrication, as this piece is custom made to order.
- Read more about lab-grown diamonds on our blog.
- Contact us to re-set your heirloom or independently-sourced diamond.
- Book an appointment to view this or any Dana Walden engagement ring design.
- Please allow 3-6 weeks for fabrication.
This ring can be custom ordered with a lab-grown or natural diamond of any size, shape, or quality. Contact us to place a custom order.
- All lab-grown diamonds are IGI certified (I, VS).
- All lab-grown diamonds are personally selected by Dana and Rad for the perfect combination of beauty, brilliance, and value.
- This piece is designed & handmade in NYC using sustainable fine metals and ethical lab-grown diamonds. This ring has no new mining impact.