Janie is a chic alternative to the traditional diamond engagement ring. Dana and Rad selected a magnificent 1.40 carat natural teal sapphire for this creation, boasting hues of midnight blue, forest green, and indigo. She features the thinnest diamond halo imaginable with elegant claw prongs, and an ultra-low setting. Meticulously set micro-pavé diamonds (approx. 0.35ctw) are scattered throughout her delicate setting. Janie allows for easy stacking, as wedding bands will sit completely flush.
- Approx. 1.40 carat natural teal sapphire
- Diamond Accents (F-G, VS)
- 14k white gold in stock; ships in 2-3 days
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for all other metals, as they're custom made to order
Our special order rings will take approximately 3-4 weeks for fabrication. This does not include shipping time.
Ready To Ship
Our ready-to-ship rings will take 2-3 business days for processing. If the ring is not in your size, please allow an additional 7 business days for re-sizing. This does not include shipping time.
* If you'd like your ring a bit sooner, send an email to sales@danawaldenbridal with your request. We're always willing to try and meet your special proposal date, if time permits.
We offer fully insured free shipping on all orders over $100. (Full shipping details here).
We offer 7 day returns on all of our rings & jewelry with some exceptions. (Click here for our complete return policy)