One-of-a-kind Magnolia is a bejeweled display of color and form, evocative of spring and rebirth. She is perfect for the artistic bride who prefers classic settings with a modern twist. A peachy-pink 1oval sapphire is flanked with two round sapphires in shades of sage and teal blue. Each gem is set quite low, with beautifully sculpted prongs and a minimal under-bezel. The juxtaposition of shapes is also quite exquisite, as we create movement with gems, transitioning from oval to round in a single ring.
This makes a wonderful Mother's Day, New Baby, or anniversary gift (especially for a mom with an eldest daughter and twin boys).
- Handmade in NYC using recycled metals and responsibly-sourced sapphires.
- This engagement ring is one-of-a-kind. Once she's gone, it's unlikely that we will be able to source other sapphires in these unique hues.
| Product Details:
- Natural oval cut sapphire 0.75 carats
- Natural round cut sapphires 0.37 carat total weight
- 14k rose gold
- Size 6 ships in 2-3 days (pls allow 7 business days for re-sizing)