Kiara is part of a series of delicate sapphire engagement rings, each designed around an exquisite petite sapphire and with our signature 'ZIA' diamond band. Dana designed this series especially for clients who are seeking non-diamond engagement rings with uniquely hued sapphires, ultra thin bands, and delicate accents. Kiara's radiant center stone is what makes her truly special - an 0.72 carat oval sapphire with hints of spring green. mint, and a bit of chartreuse. Her silhouette was fashioned in yellow gold and paved with tiny ethical diamonds, each set by hand in a mix of delicate bezels and prongs. Dana designed NSEW (north, south, east, west) compass prongs to center this radiant creation. Perfect to stacking, dainty wedding bands will sit perfectly flush. One of a kind.
- Size 5.5 (can be resized)
- Ships in 2-3 days (add 7 days for resizing)
- Natural 0.72 light green (ethically sourced)
- 0.10ctw natural round white diamonds (F-G, SI - conflict free)
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k yellow gold