The light & airy Radha ring is named for the Hindu goddess of love, compassion, and devotion. Featuring a stunning champagne diamond and glittering natural diamonds on the band for extra-special flashes of light. Showing tones of beige, tan and chocolate brown, we love how the color of the center stone changes depending on the light and angle you're viewing the ring from. This handmade piece features expertly clawed prongs and a dash of ethically-sourced white diamond accents.
The DANA WALDEN collection of champagne diamond engagement rings are ethically sourced from the famed Argyle Diamond Mine in Australia (now closed). If you like this ring, see also Hattie, Elsie and Rowena which are all READY TO SHIP now.
- Size 6.75 (can be resized)
- Ships in 2-3 days (add 7 days for resizing)
- Natural 1 carat cushion-cut champagne diamond (conflict free)
- Natural round white diamonds (F-G, SI)
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k rose gold