Athena is a unique sapphire treasure, handcrafted in 14k yellow gold with the tiniest round, princess cut diamond details. All gemstones were responsibly sourced and conflict free, handpicked by Dana and Rad themselves. The star of this creation is a clear champagne sapphire that is perfect for a socially-conscious bride. Athena shimmers with hints of nude, apricot, and gold. We love that her color changes depending on the lighting. You can rest assured that your wedding bands will sit flush with this ornate and globally-inspired creation, allowing you to wear a single band or dainty diamond stacks.
- Handmade in NYC using recycled metals, responsibly sourced sapphires & conflict-free diamonds.
- This engagement ring is one-of-a-kind. Once she's gone, it's unlikely that we will be able to source another sapphire with this unique hue.
| Product Details:
- Size 6 (can be resized ; indicate desired size in NOTES field at Checkout)
- Ships in 2-3 days (allow 10 days for re-sizing)
- Natural champagne sapphire 1.10ct
- Natural diamond accents (F-G, VS)
- 14k yellow gold