Here at Dana Walden, we’re known for clean, classic design with distinctive, artful details that make for refined and balanced pieces- the heirlooms of tomorrow. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Rad shares her top Valentine’s Day gift picks from Dana Walden's Ready-to-Ship inventory.
All selections are ethically handmade right here in New York City. Order soon to ensure on-time delivery for Valentine’s Day.
Clockwise top left: 1. Three-Diamond Necklace, 2. Annika Rose Gold Studs, 3. Abina Teal Sapphire Studs
Say it with rose gold this Valentine’s Day. These rose-gold essentials are handmade using our sustainable, proprietary alloy; a fine metal with a neutral blush hue that makes our pieces look especially amazing on all skin tones.
1. THREE-DIAMOND NECKLACE_ Each of the diamonds in this piece are certified ethical and set in eco-friendly 14k rose gold bezels. An adjustable chain makes this piece perfect for layering. Our Three-Diamond Necklace is an especially meaningful Valentine’s Day gift for anyone with three children, or if you’re celebrating three years together. $750; danawaldenbridal.com/three-diamond
* * *
“I barely take my Three-Diamond Necklace off, and just add other necklaces to it daily- the perfect base for adding other unique necklaces.”
- Rad on the Three-Diamond Necklace
* * *
2. ANNIKA ROSE GOLD STUD EARRINGS_ Our 14k rose gold studs have an ultra-glossy, high-polish patina. These chic and versatile earrings will stay on and never come off. A classic staple for every jewelry wardrobe. $175; danawaldenbridal.com/annika
3. ABINA TEAL SAPPHIRE STUDS_ Go classic without going “basic.” Skip the standard this Valentine’s Day and opt for our claw-pronged teal sapphire studs. Each deeply-hued oval gem is handpicked by Dana and Rad themselves, guaranteeing a gorgeous handmade pair every time. $600; danawaldenbridal.com/abina
* * *
“The Abina studs are heirlooms in the making,” Rad says. “They are substantial in size and each natural teal sapphire is like a snowflake, with its own unique color zones and exceptional sparkle.”
-Rad on the Abina Teal Sapphire Studs
* * *
Give the gift of bold, gold jewelry this Valentine's Day. The statement pieces featured here remind Rad of the stunning pages of her favorite '90s high-fashion magazines. Not to mention, these gift ideas create an amazing opportunity to turn heads in this age of face masks and coverings.
4. OLEA PENDANT NECKLACE_ Early bird gets the...Olea! We’ll need about 3-5 days to engrave this medallion for your Valentine, so make sure you order soon if this is the gift you have your eye on! FUN FACT: Many DW clients wear our Olea pendant as is. Handcrafted with 14k yellow gold, ethical diamond accents, and a stunning matte finish, you can buy now, monogram later! Dana and Rad offer free engravings for a full calendar year following purchase; this way you can gift now and your Valentine can personalize the piece herself. $1100; danawaldenbridal.com/olea.
5. PAPER CLIP NECKLACE_ A refined and balanced take on a timeless idea. This new classic is a modern heirloom that’s reminiscent of Jackie O.’s amazing Chanel Paper Clip necklace. Utterly light and wearable while also completely striking. $1800; danawaldenbridal.com/paper-clip
6. HAYLEE CIGAR BAND RING_ Handmade in solid 14k gold, this 12mm ring with fluid taper has an androgynous vibe and makes a BOLD statement. “Haylee looks quite stunning when worn on the ring finger or middle finger of the right hand, opposite a diamond solitaire on the left,” Rad says. $1550; danawaldenbridal.com/haylee
* * *
“Especially now that everyone’s wearing masks, it’s fun to dress up your hands and neck with unique pieces that really make an impact.”
-Rad on bold gold jewelry
* * *
QUESTIONS? Email Dana and Rad directly at firstname.lastname@example.org