Alessandra is the first in a series of delicate sapphire engagement rings, each designed around an exquisite petite sapphire and with our signature 'ZIA' diamond band. Dana designed this series especially for clients seeking non-diamond engagement rings with intensely-hued sapphires, ultra thin bands, and delicate diamond accents. Alessandra's gorgeous 0.61 carat purple sapphire glimmers with hues of violet, fuchsia, and mulberry. Her silhouette was fashioned in yellow gold and paved with tiny ethical diamonds, each set by hand in a mix of delicate bezels and prongs. Dana designed NSEW (north, south, east, west) compass prongs to center this radiant creation. This piece is perfect for stacking with thin diamond bands, as other rings will sit perfectly flush. One of a kind.
- Size 5.5 (can be resized; indicate desired size in NOTES field at checkout)
- Ships in 2-3 days (allow 7 days for resizing)
- Natural 0.61 carat purple sapphire (ethically sourced)
- 0.10ctw natural round white diamonds (F-G, SI - conflict free)
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k yellow gold