Our one-of-a-kind Junia engagement ring is one of the most mesmerizing responsibly-sourced jewels we've seen. We fell in love with everything from the sapphire's elegant shape and gorgeous faceting, to her unique violet-blue color, proving you don't have to sacrifice luxe beauty for an ethically-made ring.
Our vision for Junia was to keep focus on her exquisite sapphire, while designing her silhouette to be timeless and delicate. Her setting features the most dazzling hand-pavéd diamonds, adding light & sparkle throughout the entire piece.
Wedding bands will sit flush with this design, allowing you to wear a single band or dainty diamond stacks with this breathtaking handmade creation. Reminiscent of clear blue waters against beach sands, this ring is perfect for brides who love the beach or island travel!
- This engagement ring is one of a kind. Once she's gone, it's unlikely that we will be able to source another sapphire with this unique hue.
- Handmade in NYC using recycled metals, responsibly-sourced sapphires & conflict-free diamonds.
| Product Details:
- Natural violet cushion cut sapphire 2.35 carats
- Diamond Accents (F-G, VS)
- 14k rose gold
- Size 6 ships in 2-3 days (pls allow 7 business days for re-sizing)