Starry night skies served as the inspiration for our enchanting Elsie engagement ring. For this piece, Dana set out to design an engagement ring with the thinnest band possible - but he wanted the diamonds to stand out and almost 'twinkle' along a yellow gold band. He scattered each sparkling white diamond across Elsie's dainty shank and fashioned the tiniest little prongs to keep them securely in place. At the heart of Elsie is a 1.13 carat oval cut champagne diamond, with flecks of bronze, cinnamon, and cognac. The diamond is held in place by four sculptural prongs, which create fluid lines that can be seen from every angle. Elsie was designed to be stacked with other dainty diamond bands, allowing you to create a celestial ensemble that sparkles at every turn. This unique engagement ring is one of a kind with a gem sourced from the now-closed Argyle Diamond Mine.
- Size 6.75 (can be resized)
- Ships in 2-3 days (add 7 days for resizing)
- Natural 1.13 carat oval cut champagne diamond (conflict free)
- 0.17ctw natural round white diamonds (F-G, SI - conflict free)
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k yellow gold