Shea is a unique sapphire treasure, handcrafted in 18k rose gold flanked by a pair of sparkling trillion cut diamonds. The star of this three stone engagement ring is a teal oval sapphire—the color is mesmerizingly deep with flecks of cerulean, emerald and navy blue. We love that her color changes depending on the lighting and what angle you're viewing her from. Shea's setting was designed to be ultra-low, with a delicate band that sits beautifully on the hand. The price for this ring is $4500.
*Shea is in-stock in a size 6 (18k rose gold) - please allow an add'l 7 days for re-sizing, if need be.
- 1.40 carat teal sapphire engagement ring
- Trillion Diamonds (0.25ctw)
- The ring pictured is in 18k rose gold (in-stock & ships in 2-3 days)
- All other metals are custom made to order (3-4 weeks for fabrication)
Our special order rings will take approximately 3-4 weeks for fabrication. This does not include shipping time.
Ready To Ship
Our ready-to-ship rings will take 2-3 business days for processing. If the ring is not in your size, please allow an additional 7 business days for re-sizing. This does not include shipping time.
* If you'd like your ring a bit sooner, send an email to sales@danawaldenbridal with your request. We're always willing to try and meet your special proposal date, if time permits.
We offer fully insured free shipping on all orders over $100. (Full shipping details here).
We offer 7 day returns on all of our rings & jewelry with some exceptions. (Click here for our complete return policy)