Rowena is a graceful and delicate engagement ring that features a gorgeous cushion-cut champagne diamond with tones of beige, tan and chocolate brown. We love how the color of the center stone changes depending on the light and angle you're viewing the ring from. This handmade piece features expertly clawed prongs and a dash of ethically-sourced white diamond accents. Light dances across a pair of sparkling natural diamonds (1 marquise and 1 round) on either side of the center champagne diamond, creating incredible visual interest.
The DANA WALDEN collection of champagne diamond engagement rings are ethically sourced from the famed Argyle Diamond Mine in Australia. If you like this ring, see also Hattie, Elsie and Milly which are all READY TO SHIP now.
- Size 6.75 (can be resized)
- Ships in 2-3 days (+7 days for resizing)
- Natural 1.05 carat cushion-cut champagne diamond (conflict free)
- 0.10ctw natural round white diamonds (F-G, SI)
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k rose gold