One look at our Stevie engagement ring and you can't deny Dana's passion for playing with color and form. Every year he creates a handful of asymmetrical pieces - an ode to his favorite artists, one of which happens to be his father, who is a painter and print maker. Stevie features a 1 carat oval sapphire with an orangey-gold hue, juxtaposed with a deep red ruby & a tapered white diamond baguette. This unique cluster is a fanciful work of art that is sure to turn heads & start conversations - it will also become an heirloom jewel that you can pass on for generations.
- Size 4.25 (can be resized; indicate desired size in NOTES field at checkout)
- Ships in 2-3 days (add 10 days for resizing)
- Natural 1 carat oval cut orangey-gold sapphire (ethically sourced)
- 0.44ct natural round ruby (ethically sourced)
- 0.10ct diamond baguette
- Handcrafted in recycled 14k yellow gold